Monday, June 8, 2009

Flowing from my heart...

Today I realized that I'm okay. I've reset my work homepage to my daily devotionals, which forces me to read it everyday (though today I jumped right into email) One of my Vandy bebes sent me a forward that read:

*Dear God:*> *The girl reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and I love her.> Help her live her life to the fullest.> Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations.> Help her shine in the darkest places where it seems* *impossible to love.> Protect her at all times, lift her up* *when she needs you the most, and> let> her know when* *she walks with you, She will always be safe.> Love you Girl!!!!

Reading this I was grateful, but I realized that, at this moment, I have no worries. Though many might because of things that have recently happened I don't. The things are so small and insignificant and so unimpactful in my overrall scheme that I don't even worry. I received a text from Tahoe today apologizing and I honestly felt his sincerity and to tell you the truth, I'm....

In the midst of writing this post **during work** my SVP calls us into one room to notify us that one of our long term clients' husband passed away from a heart attack this weekend. At their daughters HS graduation.

And I come back to my desk to see a text from a dear friend encouraging us to stay in good health due to recent miscarriages in her sisters attempt to get pregnant.

This honestly goes to show you how minut your problems are in relation to the big picture. I am grateful for everything that I have right now. And even though some people in my shoes may be stressing, I am thankful that I am not.

1 comment:

A.Smith said...

Slow clap for real. I was just telling someone earlier today that we all need to be careful about how much emphasis we place on the things that won't matter in 20 minutes...