Monday, July 14, 2008

Family First

Another one of the things I can't rock with is when family doesn't stick together. When I say family I mean blood, heart, or mind relatives. My sister and I always had each others back. When a dude was disrespectful towards one of us or there was an argument from anyone outside the circle, we held each other down. There very well might have been some conversation about it later, where one person may have sdisagreed with a decision, but because we were family, we stuck together. Same is true for my mind family - I often joke with frick telling her that when she drinks she turns into a chick from brooklyn. There were many times last summer where hating chicks int he club would brush up on her the wrong way and while I MAY not have reacted the same way, I held my frick down. Why? because no one from the outside can mess with the inside. Ive always lived with the motto that if you are an enemy of my friend the you are an enemy of mine. If you can't respect my family, then how can you respect me? We are one in the same. So no I am at a very tough spot in my walk where an insider has done something indoubtfully wrong, but I have to stick with my circle. Some members have given up, but those ont he inside who live by family first understand that, no matter what, you hold them down from the outside and that's what I am doing and what I'll continue to do.


Blessings Ice33

1 comment:

A.Smith said...

You were a catalyst for my most recent post.

Go love it. :)