Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Do you believe in life after love?

me: damn woman scorned but honestly im a believer in love
the emotion is so strong
and hell yeah the bad is bad
like fucked up bad
but the good is unexplainable
you cant purchase it
you cant go looking for
its amazing the way someone or somethng can make you feel
so despite its faults
i love loves benefits, strengths, success
feeling
so there you go
two sides of the coin

darkd: and that was my friend's point. like love can really suck when it's not going right, but when it is, it's like you said... amazing. way more amazing than anything else... and potentially totally worth all the bullshit

me: call me a stupid woman for going back to the one thing that keeps hurting me, but like chingy and rudy - it keeps pulling me back me back

darkd: lol!!! I'm with you. i guess that's the one high everyone can say they're chasing
well. maybe not everyone
but a lot of people a lot

me: yeah its so hyped its a frickin competition
damn social norms
fuck i love talking to smart ppl

No comments: