Friday, December 4, 2009

TFLN


My friend recently put me on to an amazing site Textfromlastnight.com It's way better than FML because these just seem real whereas FML seems like people craving for attention are posting what they think will draw comments and attention. Womp.


Here are some of the highlights from around my area. The first three numbers represent the area code of the person texting.:

(917): WISH UPON A TAMPON
(718): They constantly get farther than me.
(718): tampons.

(718): Just saw 3 10-year olds in business suits drinking iced coffees at the cafe. I'm officially a failure if these kids have jobs and I don't.

(484): Just heard a guy discussing with someone else the amazing blow job you gave him. I’m in New York. Over 2 hours away from where you live. I have never been more proud.

No comments: