Friday, July 31, 2009

The Best to Ever Do It

Kandi - I really hope you aren't getting played by this man with SIX, count em, 1. 2.3.4.5.6 friends for your daughter. On another note, what are the other girls of Xscape doing? Kim's sister and the other one

NeNe - While some people would not look her way without this housewives shit, in fears it may lower their stock, NeNe, Nay Nay for the AC 360ers out there, would be someone that I would add to my circle - she is hilarious, loves a good time, loves a gay man, jokes for days, confident in herself, witty as shit, and is confident in her own. Loves me some Ne Ne muah muah

Lisa - I don't know what it is, but...man I just can't put my finger on it.

Kim - am I the only one who thinks that you should only have one session with Rose. As far as I can see, my hand lines do not change monthly. Also, I'm single, former mistress, wear a wig, can't read, and a box of rocks...she clearly isn't helping.

She by Sheree - Who gone check me boo?

No comments: